Wednesday, September 4, 2013

NOKIA E5

       My GOSH! I have been longing to have this Nokia E5 for almost 3 years and I  have found it to be excellent for its features and price point. I heard and read a lot of criticisms about this PHONE but it didn't blow me away from liking this whole THINGy. Worth every dime I will be spending on this phone and I am very much pleased with the phone overall, despite few niggles (like the display res n rigid vol keys). 

         Actually, it has almost every more improved and high-techie feature of its much more obsolete cousin E63. Well, this obsolete PHONie I'm talking about is a phone i had recently . . . NOKIA E63. I bought it in a PAWNSHOP [PAG-ASA pawnshop specifically] which was fortunately having their AUCTION SALE! and here I GO, having heard of the said A.S went to the PAWNSHOP, with a speed of light [ruuu], to buy a phone and that's how I had my obsolete PHONie. Unfortunately, just recently, I was able to PAWN my E63 phone. And worse is, I wasn't able to REDEEM this phone due to financial instability. Well, the phone means so much to me. But I've got to keep moving! 
        And so, I heard about this whole NOKIA e5 thing. And with just a SNAP! kaBOOOM! I fell in LOVE to this PHONie. And I will  settle for E5 and won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment