Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My 100 Things

1. I grind my teeth at night 
2. I am single!
3. I long for the LOVE of a BOYFRIEND. . . nah! so DRAMATIC
4. I love the colors: chocolate, apple green and blue
5. I love ART
6. I cry when I see my MOM getting hurt or crying
7. I often hate my DAD . . . but I love him for his GENEROSITY
8. I'm a freak about GROOMING myself
9. I love going to CHURCH
10. I own a blogsite . . . The UNDERDOG
11. I have no BOYFRIEND . . . yet!
12. I love getting pedicures & manicures
13. I'm scared of DENTISTS
14. I hate clowns 
15. I got circumcised at the age of 10!
16. I can't live without my MOM
17. I love anything SWEET
18. I love taking naps 
19. I hate doing laundry 
20. I like head massages 
21. I'm really NOT that close with my family 
22. I'm independent 
23. I HATE milk! 
24. I want to have a BOYFRIEND
25. I think my MOM is the kindest person 
26. I think Roj, my schoolmate, is hillarious. but I love HIM
27. I love watching MISS U ;3
28. I have been into different VICES, but can't enumerate 'em
29. I was a victim of bullying
30. I hate BULLYING
31. I love walking on the beach 
32. I love spending time with my GAY friends.
33. I hate it when snoring keeps me up 
34. I love to clean but love it more when someone else does it 
35. I love food and LOVE friends who eat like me 
36. I am hopeful for SOMEONE who would love me for ME
37. I sometimes get migraines 
38. I've never had a speeding ticket 
39. There is probably not one color that isn't used somewhere in my house 
40. I love my FRIENDS
41. I hate financial stress 
42. I love the smell my MOM's hair
43. I'm totally crazy for CATS
44. I love taking hot baths 
45. I absolutely love to dance! 
46. I love smoking! (honestly speaking)
47. I drink LIQUOR . . . often ;P 
48. I can't use eye drops....I freak out! 
49. I love visiting rural places!
50. I'm scared of CENTIPEDES & MILLIPEDES
51. I'm a flip flop freak 
52. I have no tattoos 
53. I love SEIKO watches 
54. I'm a mommy's boy/girl
55. I have to have nice sheets on my bed 
56. I smoke when I'm not in the mood
57. Christmas is my favorite holiday 
58. I like to play VOLLEYBALL but i'm a beginner at it
59. Both of my grandpas in both my mom and dad's sides are DEAD
60. I love watermelon 
61. I'm allergic to penicillin
62. I love crabs, prawns, lobsters and all other CRUSTACEANS 
63. I the secretary in our ENGLISH CLUB
64. I love black and white photography 
65. I absolutely crave the RAIN 
66. I want to lose weight . . .
67. But I hate DIETS !
68. I have an obsession with my CRUSHES
69. I think it's nice to be important but WAY more important to be nice 
70. I hate to jog 
71. I'm always up to a night life
72. I'm always up to a road trip
73. I want to inspire others
74. I've never worn braces  (but i want to)
75. I love singing in KTV's
76. I love to decorate
77. I totally believe that it is good for your soul to invest in something you can't control 
78. Did I say I love to SHOP??????? 
79. I love the movie Love of Siam
80. But probably love LIFE OF PI more!
81. I love to cook but hate doing it just for me 
82. I hate sad movies 
83. I can't stand alone
84. I love love love SHOMAI! 
85. I'm always surf the NET
86. I hate getting hospitalize
87. I hate COCKROACHES....they're sneaky 
88. My favorite vacation spot is my AUNT's place in OROQUIETA CITY
90. I love laughing with my friends
91. I love people to watch  me
92. I love having a hair appointment 
93. I always forget to check my mail 
94. I can't live without AIR
95. I love the idea of a black SWAN
96. I love my career.
97. My mom is my hero. Unbelievably amazing. 
98. I love reading a good book 
99. I am SO inspired by creative souls
100.I am a GAY . . . and I'm PROUD of MYSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment